We’re made for delivering on our promises.
Maternal Child Services Nursing Interview Day- Full Time and Part Time Night Shifts
Thursday, August 3, 9:00am-12:00pm
Please note: Registration and confirmation are required to attend.
At LIJ Medical Center, we give our all to make sure babies get off to a great start in life. We also provide a stimulating and supportive setting where nurses can grow, advance and achieve their greatest career potential.
If you’re a nurse looking for more from your career, come to LIJ Medical Center. We’re looking for experienced RNs to join our Maternal Child Services division (antepartum, L&D, postpartum). In 2016, we proudly delivered 9,000 babies and 2017 looks to be just as big a year!
- Our L&D has four state-of-the-art OR Suites, 14 private labor rooms, seven PACU Recovery Rooms, six Triage Rooms, four triage overflow rooms and four semi-private induction rooms.
- Our Antepartum (MFSCU) floor is a 14-bed unit that includes a full range of women’s surgical services.
- Our Mother/Baby unit has 30 beds and is in the process of being designated “baby friendly”.
We’re seeking for RNs with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
- EFM certification within one year of employment
- BCLS and ACLS certification
Come to our Interview Day on Thursday, August 3rd, explore our nursing opportunities and learn how you can be a part of a healthcare leader dedicated to providing world-class, patient-focused service and compassionate care.
Join us and enjoy:
- Engaged, active and supportive nurse leadership
- Ongoing learning and advancement opportunities
- Growth potential within our 22-hospital system
- Innovative systems and technology
Northwell Health Recent Posts